From:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
deni weber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:28:27 -0800

 i have been following the burts bees topic with interest as i reacted to burts bees blushing cream (i know, I know - most celiacs do not react to topical applications - however, I do) after having been told it was gf by the company.  the recents postings caused me to relook at that event.

i found this information on burts bees web site today:

Wings of Love Blushing Creme gives cheeks a healthy radiance and enhances skin tone with naturally beautifying and shimmering earth pigments. Made with skin-caring vitamins and botanical extracts, our moisturizing creme formula nourishes and softens the skin and blends smoothly and evenly to a natural finish. .08 oz.
Ingredients:
Sweet almond oil, lemon oil, ****wheat germ oil****, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), rosemary extract.

and I was also told the product was gf when i called about it.  I was not aware of the web site at that point in time.

Kinda looks like contradictory information from burt.

Maybe their vitamin  E is soy based - but i am pretty sure that wheat germ oil comes from wheat.

deni

It is seldom wise to leave a live dragon out of your calculations if you happen to live near one.