From:
Mary Ann Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary Ann Coyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:08:46 -0500

I'd like to add to the archived Outback experiences my praise for the franchise in Herndon, Virginia (Elden Street, near Reston).

Since moving to Reston in December, I have eaten at this Outback several times with great success.

Both the proprietor, Les Ruben, and the manager, Tim, have personally taken time to speak with me and go over aspects of the menu.

Once, the kitchen caught a conflict between different printed versions of the gluten-free menu and gave me the opportunity to reconsider my order.

I have felt very comfortable following the suggestion of the proprietor to go beyond the gluten-free menu to special order Aussie chips without the seasoning.  I really enjoyed having my first restaurant burger and fries in a long, long time.

Outbacks are always good restaurants and welcoming to celiacs.  This one makes me feel at home.

Mary Ann