From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 2010 17:11:27 -0700

Hiya!  Just wanted to share a surprising find with my fellow celiacs in the
area...

I went to the Farmer's Market in Haworth to get some produce today (Tuesdays 2pm

- 7pm - now through at least September).  There were locally-grown fruit and
veggies, baked  and pickled goods, etc. but I couldn't believe there was a
vendor for gf, vegan (no milk, butter or eggs) baked goods!!!!  I sampled
ginger, chocolate chip, and oatmeal raisin (made with gf oats) cookies and
carrot muffins.  I was rather pleased with all of them.  I have no interest in
the company but wanted to share the info.  It was great to speak with Lori, the
owner and baker too.  The gf items are made in a shared commercial kitchen  that

creates other food products containing wheat , dairy and nuts.  However,
the gluten & dairy free treats are made after hours to avoid cross
contamination and special equipment such as mixers, baking trays  are
solely used  for  gluten & dairy free baking.  All cookies may contain a trace
amount of nuts or soy.

If you are interested, you can find more info about other markets in
Bergen/Rockland counties that she participates at:

http://mamaearthshop.com

Mama Earth Shop based out of Nyack, NY can be  reached by phone (845) 642-1837

Enjoy!