From:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 06:26:50 -0500

Hi Everyone,

Well, I had about 90 requests for my summary document!  This was the
document I put together from attending the celiac symposium in New York
last weekend.  So, between yesterday and this morning, I have sent the
document to everyone who requested it.  HOWEVER, I did get about 4-5 error
messages (email not sent) and I could not tell which email was the problem
(just provided server number).  It could be I just typed your email wrong
or it could be the size of the file.  So, please send me another request if
you did not receive it from me and I will resend.

Thanks, Janet