From:
Judith Holton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Judith Holton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:44:07 -0600

I want to go to Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands.  I can't find any small tour group that is willing to assist me with GF meals.  I am going to be on a boat in the Galapagos Islands, so I am pretty safe onboard as I can talk with the chef.
I know that the diet is corn based and I lived in MX for a while, so I know you can eat GF there.  I don't speak Spanish so I am nervous about eating in a different restaurant for every meal.
If you know of any restaurants or hotels in the Machu Picchu , Lima, Peru or  Quito, Ecuador area that you would recommend, please let me know.
Thank you
Judith