From:
"Joan C. Janicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 18:58:55 -0500

I have a question to those list members who were themselves tested or had
relatives tested in Baltimore last fall as part of the kickoff for the
Celiac Serologic Study sponsered by the Center for Celiac Research at the
University of Maryland.

How many of you have actually received test results back in the mail?  My
parents were tested and my mother received her tests a month ago, but my
father still hasn't received his.  I've tried calling the phone number
for the Center, but only get an answering machine and have no way of
talking to a human being.  I know they told us not to call regarding test
results, but way back in November, we were told to expect results in 5 to
6 weeks.  Does anyone know if there is a hold up with the study, or
should I assume that maybe my father's results got lost or the mail?

I appreciate any information anyone has on the status of the test results
of this study.  You can e-mail me privately.

TIA,

Joany Janicki, Washington, DC