From:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:25:22 -0800

Hello,
  I recently relocated to a town called Temecula in California.  I am wondering if anyone can help me with information about this town.  Such as What is the best health food store for gluten free products and where is it located.  Is there a doctor in the area or within an hours drive that has knowledge of celiac disease and knows what yearly routine care should be taken for people with this disease.   I have attempted to find a support group in this area with no success.  If there are many who live in the Temecula/Murrieta location and are interested in a group forming near you I would be interested in finding out what we need to do to get that started.  And if anyone frequents the local restaurants in the area and have knowledge of ones that have gluten free menus or are familiar with items that would accomodate our diets, that would be of great help.  My husband will be working in downtown San Diego.  So I have interest in places within the temecula location and as far south as
 San Diego.  So any information is not too much for me.  Thank you for your time and for this wonderful resource.  I have been a faithful reader of the listserv for six years.

Terri Daniels
New York, USA