From:
charles b white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 18:13:11 -0500

Lorraine
I would be curious to know if all of your family has CD??  This bb has
certainly helped me alot , its just nice to know there are people who
understand this diet and we can learn so much from each other.  We have
just started a discussion group up here in Maine, so far there are 8
people. We were all so anxious to converse, the evening flew by.  They
were serving decaf coffee, and thats a no,no and some were using
Fleishmans yeast. Also some people did not have their own toaster.  All
were open to suggestions and we also had alot of laughs. It was
encouraging to me to see such a healthy looking group of people, it was
the first time I had ever seen another celiac and I wasn't sure what to
expect!!! I guess we musn't take ourselves too seriously, after all there
are much worse conditions we could have. It feels wonderful to feel
wonderful!!  Janet in Maine