From:
Morgaine Mehl Madrona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 19:25:59 EST

Dear Listpersons,
   I just again had my biopsies looked at again and found that there were no
indications of Celiac disease. Boo Hoo. I really was so hoping to have a
diagnosis.  I am truly very sick from wheat and dairy.  Are there others out
there that have been "told" that they have Celiac disease even if their
biopsies and such are negative?  In our culture it makes such a difference to
have a "name" for your illness.  I would appreciate others in my situation to
offer suggestions about diagnosis and how you might cope if you never get one.
morgaine madrona
Vermont