From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:06:34 -0400

StJohns our host for the Celiac related Lists is scheduled to perform a
major hardware upgrade sometime during the next few days. When this
occurs the system will be unavailable for an extended period of time,
possibly as much as two days, on short notice. This could happen as
early as Sunday evening (EDT).

This means that you will not receive any messages, digests or have the
ablity to perform a logfile search.

If you desire to verify that the system is still offline and it is not
related to your ID, you may perform the following:

Send to    [log in to unmask]

The following message:         THANKS

If the system is available you will receive a reply, otherwise no
response most likely means that the system is still not available.

Updates will be posted to the main page of our WWW site.

If you still have a problem, after three days, send a note to my ID
<[log in to unmask]>. During this time, do not send any messages to the
general Listowner address of:

--
Michael Jones  [log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac,  Cel-Kids, & Celiac-Diabetes  Listowners