From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 07:44:49 -0700

Hello Everyone,

  I have emailed 531 copies of the GF candy list to each of you who have requested one.  My computer has gotten a workout this week.  :)  Again, if you requested a copy, but don't see it in your "in" box, make sure it didn't go to your spam filter.  It would be coming from my [log in to unmask] email address.  I also sent them out in batches of 20-25 at a time.

  I wanted to let you know that my list is available on a few websites, which may make it easier for you to download & print.

  Miss Roben's / Allergy Grocer
  http://www.allergygrocer.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/candy2006.pdf

  SillyYaks Yahoo Group
  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/SillyYaks (you will get a copy emailed to you as soon as you join, and you can also access a copy in the FILES section once you join, then go to the GF Candy sub-folder).  The exact location of the file is http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/SillyYaks/files/GF%20Candy%20List/

  DC Celiacs Yahoo Group
  http://www.groups.yahoo.com/group/DCCeliac (The exact location of the file is
  http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/4BBCRTJCsieQRzyALEgeGrmtsygcL4uc8GCwCKDPdn75ONGZILbXpqESNgf4HzBpNDMpw_VGBvs9hZPDGua8sduq-9U/GF%20Candy%20List%20October%202006.pdf

  Delphi Forums Celiac Support group
  http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages?msg=56607.28  (it is in the Kids with CD & Family Issues Section)  I think you have to be a member to access the messages and files.

  National Foundation for Celiac Awareness:  still posts my 2005 list (but hopefully will post the 2006 list soon)
  http://www.celiaccentral.org/Kids_Corner/Halloween_Treats/Gluten_Free_Candy/186/

  Some of the other various support groups throughout the country will also have it posted on their websites.

  Enjoy,
  Melonie Katz
  Northern Virginia