From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 12:24:48 -0500

Hey all,

I offered to cook at an event with soem friends, but i'm so sensitive
that handling gluten can make me sick (mostly because i unthinkingly
taste or get food on my face or lips.)  They say they don't mind eating
celiac, so i'm cooking as if for 40 celiacs...

I've searched high and low, in my CSA commercial products guide, and on
Gluten free websites all over, but i cannot find Gluten Free Cream of
Chicken soup (i'd prefer casein enhanced rather than the alternative) It
looks like the prime makers of the gF soups available online are made
for vegans, which makes it easier to cook for 40 vegan celiacs, but not
for those who might like some meat.

Is anyone aware of a gluten free product i could use or should it ake my
gluten free chicken broth and turn it into gluten free cream of chicken
soup by the gallon?  I already have to make rice pudding for 40 (12 cozy
shacks is WAY over budget)...eek.