From:
"J. S. Weihofen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:47:34 EDT

A very, very big  Thank  You  to everyone for your support against
curmudgeons!  So many of you wrote to say you agreed  about the negative
attitude of some people and to also say keep on asking questions because
there are no dumb or space wasting questions!   We can all keep on learning,
new or long time Celiac. I wish I could hug each and every one of you,  you
all made my day!  I feel so much better now and in the future, I'll take your
advice and not let those types of  snooty-know-it-all people get to me.  So,
thanks again, to fellow Celiacs who took the time to write and to others who
agree...I heard from: Len,
Tony, Aileen, Juli, Donna, Anne, Joy, Sherri, Kit, Maher-Jamie, Tara, Wendy,
Elizabeth, Rstetsr, RPG6520, Betsy, Darcy and even Connie Sarros took
"precious"  time to send a note.  I am overwhelmed with your kindnesses.
Again,  Thank  you,  Thank  you!!!   JS  in IL