From:
"J. V. Rich" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J. V. Rich
Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2011 22:58:05 -0700

Does anyone know anything about Pioneer Celiac Support Comprehensive Gut Health Supplement?  It contains glutamine, D-Glucosamine, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root extract (or DGL), Marshmallow, Mucin, and Quercetin.  It says it is laboratory verified gluten free.  I know glutamine is good for the small intestine, and DGL is good for the stomach lining... has anyone had experience with this blend of ingredients?  Does anyone know whether this might help with multiple food sensitivity problems?

I stumbled upon this product while shopping at the health food store.  Our daughter (dx 2003) continues to have occasional problems with her digestive tract (we think the most recent episode was food poisoning) and has non IgE problems with many different foods, including soy, dairy, egg, the nightshades, corn, yeast.  She does NOT cheat on her GF diet and does her best to avoid other foods that make her feel sick.  I am always looking for something that might help with the rough patches and possibly increase the range of foods she can eat without getting ill.

Thanks for you help and insight.

Jackie in AZ