From:
SUBSCRIBE CELIAC Anonymous <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Mar 2002 20:41:47 EST

 I bought some great bagels off the Glutino website they have sesame seeds on
them but they taste so good you do not know the difference.   Bagels are my
favorite bread products I ate 3 a day before I was diagnosed (yes I know),
but I love them. It devastated me when I could not have them anymore.  I
bought other premade gf bread YUCK, double YUCK, and tried to bake gf bread
triple YUCK, so I gave up on ever enjoying bread again until I found these
bagels online at the Glutino website. Thank You Glutino!

Da