From:
Joyce Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Feb 2003 22:08:34 EST

  The next meeting for the Gluten Free Support Team of Indianapolis will be
Sunday Feb. 16, 2003.  2:00 to 4:00 PM at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church, 9101
W 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN.
  We will be viewing part 1 of a tape from Dr. Fine, who does research in the
Celiac area.  We will also be giving away some cookbooks and samples of food
as door prizes.
   Please bring a gluten free treat with the receipe to share with the others
(but not necessary).  This is our second meeting and  looking forward to a
good turn out.
   Directions to the church are:  If coming from I465, take the 10th Street
exit W,
 go through High School, Girls School, and Country Club lights. The church
sets between Country Club and Raceway Road on the left hand side of the road.
There is a Clark gas station across from the church and has a large
pencil/crayon in the front yard.
  Park in the back parking lot, come in back door, make a left in the
building, go the end of the hallway, and make a right into the fellowship
hall.
   If anyone has any questions, please contact Joyce Etheridge at 272-4609,
e-mail [log in to unmask]
    Sincerely,
       Joyce Etheridge