Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:24:20 EDT

Hello all,

In about five days I'll be leaving for a trip to Santa  Rosa/Sebastapol, CA.
I'll also visit the Concord and Lafayette areas in  the East Bay.  Any
restaurant suggestions much appreciated.

We'll then travel by air to LA and will be mostly in the Westwood area of
the city, and staying near The Grove shopping center.  I'd love to hear  about
any very good restaurants in those areas also.

Bakeries, of course, welcome also!

In LA area, I do know about the Sensitive Baker in Culver City  and San
Gennarro Restaurant.

Who knows of a great South American restaurant?  Does anyone  know the name
of a Brazilian Restaurant on La Cienega?  If they  specialize in beef (found a
restaurant like that on the Internet), can you order  something else?  I
understand they have gluten free buns or biscuits at  this restaurant.

Thanks very much.

Rose

deal here.

*******