From:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marilyn Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Aug 2004 11:18:32 -0700

I'm wondering about other people's experiences (and solutions,
hopefully) with nausea. You read frequently that this is a celiac
symptom, and I've had a mild case of it, on and off, throughout my life.
Now I'm one year gluten free and, having had a great, symptom free year,
am suddenly plagued with the most terrible nausea. I'm getting off all
vitamins and medications to try to figure out what is doing this, but it
occurs to me that maybe others of  you have experiences like this. I'd
like to hear about them.

Marilyn