From:
patriciashechter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
patriciashechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 07:52:49 -0500

Hello Listmates,

Early this week, I emailed Seeds of Change to ask for information as to
which of the company's products are gluten-free.  Below is the company's
quick and informative reply.  A very good selection of the company's
products are gluten-free, which was very nice to learn.

Best regards,
Pat Shechter
Boston, MA

From: <[log in to unmask]>

products

> Thanks for taking the time to contact us.  We were pleased to learn of
your interest in our SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic Products.  All of our
foods are made with the freshest, select organic ingredients.  Everything is
grown without synthetic herbicides, pesticides or fertilizers and is free of
genetic modification (GMO's).  That way, you're sure of what you're eating,
and you're sure it's good for you.

> Listed below are the SEEDS OF CHANGE Certified Organic products that are
gluten-free:

> Pasta Sauces:  Balsamic, Olive and Onion Pasta Sauce; Garden Vegetable
Pasta Sauce; Mushroom and Onion Pasta Sauce; Roasted Garlic and Onion Pasta
Sauce; Santa Fe Style Pasta Sauce; Three Cheese Marinara Pasta Sauce; Tomato
and Basil Pasta Sauce; and Traditional Herb Spaghetti Sauce.

> Salsas:   Black Bean and Tomato Medium; Garlic and Cilantro Mild; Garlic
and Cilantro Spicy; Tomato and Onion Spicy; Traditional Picante Medium; and
Traditional Picante Mild.

> Salad Dressings and Ketchup:  Balsamic Vinaigrette; Italian Herb
Vinaigrette; Mediterranean Tomato Vinaigrette; Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette;
Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette; Sweet Basil Vinaigrette; French Tomato Salad
Dressing; Greek Feta Vinaigrette; Sweet Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette; Zesty
Dill Vinaigrette; and Tomato Ketchup.

> Rice and Grain Dishes:  French Herb Quinoa Blend; Tomato Basil Quinoa
Blend; and Zesty Cilantro Quinoa Blend.

> Frozen Meals:  Four Bean Chili; Mushroom Wild Pilaf; and Teriyaki
Stir-Fried Rice.

> If you need further assistance, please e-mail or call us at 1-888-762-4240
between the hours of 7AM to 4PM (PST).  When calling, please reference file
number 5037772A.