From:
Adrienne Meisel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 09:01:49 -0500

Below is a list of the products that are gluten free for your daughter
to use.  No flours are used in any of our manufacturing so cross
contamination would not be an issue.  If you have any additional
questions about any of our products, please do not hesitate to contact
our customer service department here at Bonne Bell, Inc.

Sincerely,

Paul Breha
R&D Supervisor

The  following  Bonne  Bell,  Inc. products can be used by people
afflicted with  Celiac  disease.   They  do not contain any gluten
containing grains: wheat, barley, rye, oats, amaranth, teff, millet,
spelt and quinoa.

The products are ?

1006    Lotions                Blushing    Gel                Shower   2000
Nail Lacquers

All   Colognes               Loose   Powders               Pressed  Powders
Cosmic Cheeks

Lip  Gear  (Matte  Only)          Concealer Stick                Eye Shades
          Eye Pencils

Lip    Sheers                  Lip    Definer                  Lip    Burst
Lip Rush

Lip    Lix                     Lip   Shiners                 Lip   Frosting
Sponge on Glitter Gloss

Roll-on   Lip   Smackers            Sponge  On  Sparklers        Lip  Lites
Jewel Lip Smackers

Roll On Shimmer Gloss         Roll On Glitter Gloss

Any  other  products  the  are  not  listed  that Bonne Bell, Inc. makes
or distributes  should  be avoided.  If you have any other questions
regarding our  products,  please  do  not  hesitate to contact our
Consumer Relations department at 1-800-321-1006. Thank you!