From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 20:13:26 -0400

Still have cravings? Pizza, cinnamon rolls, dinner rolls, fruit muffins, sugar cookies, crackers, biscuits ... and more!

What would you like to eat everyday?

Click on this link.

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/thumbnails.html

Here's our May special, save money, time and gas!

Buy a Customer Choice 2 Pack for $9.99. What do you get? It's your choice! Our wonderful Dreamees mix is automatically included. But, you can pick from our Muffins & Coffee Cakes mix, Breads mix or Cookiees mix. It's easy to satisfy your cravings with Yummee Yummee. You pay only $2.99 for shipping!

Or, buy a Dreamees 4 Pack. That's 4 Dreamees mixes. Make, bake and eat crackers, pizza, biscuits, graham crackers and even microwave pizza. Pay only $2.99 for shipping, and the Gluten-Free 100 Microwave Recipes booklet is FREE. It's 18 gluten free recipes from the microwave - meals and Dreamees mix treats. Try Enchilada Pie, Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza, Chicken Vegetable Soup or Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. Fast, easy, simple recipes for the kitchen challenged! Watch our how to videos! Don't forget the 18 FREE recipes already available on our web site.

The shipping savings applies only to these two product offerings. Order as many as you want, and it ships for $2.99!

It's Celiac Awareness Month! Try something new and tasty.

Stop Dreaming ... Start Eating!

The Yummee Yummee Team

P.S. Our shipping charge is less than a gallon of gas!

Have GF friends? Pool your orders (one shipping and billing address with group orders). A great way to sample our products, share with friends and save money.

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html

TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog