From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2010 08:16:31 EDT

The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America (GIG) and the National
Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) are proud to announce a new education
brochure called Celiac 60+. GIG and NFCA worked on this brochure together to
meet a previously unmet need. The brochure is designed with the mature celiac
in  mind, from the font size to the content. It addresses issues specific
to the  mature newly diagnosed celiac or their caregiver. Plans to distribute
this  brochure to mature adults, their family support and health care team
is  underway.

You can find a PDF version of the brochure on the GIG (_www.Gluten.net_
(http://www.Gluten.net) ) and NFCA (_www.celiaccentral.org_
(http://www.celiaccentral.org) ) websites.

Cynthia Kupper, RD; Executive Director
Gluten Intolerance Group of  North America (GIG)
31214 124 Ave SE, Auburn WA 98092-3667
P: 253-833-6655  ext 104; F: 253-833-6675

Websites:
_www.GLUTEN.net_ (http://www.GLUTEN.net)  (consumer  education)
_www.TAGSatGIG.org_ (http://www.TAGSatGIG.org)  (teen  advocates with
gluten sensitivities)
_www.GFCO.org_ (http://www.GFCO.org)  (certified gluten-free  products)
_www.GFFoodService.org_ (http://www.GFFoodService.org)   (gluten-free food
service accreditation)
_www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org_ (http://www.GlutenFreeRestaurants.org)
(gluten-free restaurant awareness program)

SAVE THE DATE!!
GIG will be hosting our next education conference and  vendor food fair in
the sunshine state!
GIG 2011 Annual Education Conference  will be in Orlando, FL on June 30,
2011 through July 2, 2011.
Check our  website for the most up to date information for this conference
_http://www.gluten.net/events.php_ (http://www.gluten.net/events.php)
The  GIG 2012 Annual Education Conference will be in Denver,  CO.

*******
*******