From:
Sue Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 20:07:48 -0500

I recently sent for this book called Tri-County Celia Sprue Support Group
Shopping Guide   October 1997-Ocotober 1998.

The cost is $10 and if you ask me it's well worth it. I get nothing from
this, just thought I'd pass along the information.

It consists of brand-name products that are GF and most can be found either
in your local grocery stores or health food stores.

If anyone is interested the address is:

TCCSSG
34638 Beechwood Street
Farmington Hills, MI  48335

You make your money order or check out to TCCSSG.

Like I said, I get nothing from this but I found it a good source of
information. But if you do order the book, PLEASE read labels before buying
products as they do change.

Sue Oliver