From:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eleanor Muise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 14:05:18 -0400

Hi list mates
 I was diagnosed in December and began following a gf diet with some success
immediately. By March I'd figured it out and saw to it that I took in no
gluten in my diet. Aside from the occasional and unfortunate restaurant
gluten dilemma I have been strictly gluten free since then. My symptoms have
not resolved or only minerly so. Latest blood test revealed a high ttg of
115 (three months ago it was 117). I do not cheat. I do not eat anything
suspected of having sniffed gluten. I could kick my gi guy for suggesting
it, because on so many levels it would have been easier to just eat whatever
and turn out with the same blood work results.
Who else hasn't responded to treatment and is unable to resolve ttg levels
to a lower normal number?
What can I do - about the numbers and about getting my gi to "get it" that
I'm not taking in any hidden gluten?
Super careful eater that I am I'm beyond frustrated!
 Eleanor