Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:25:50 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to summarize what I learned about ProLab Pure Whey.  I received no
response from the company even though I left 2 separate messages.

I received one response that another listserv member who e-mailed ProLab
about another
product and received the standard response that they do produce some protein
powders with gluten ingredients.  They do clean the lines but could not
guarantee that other products were gluten free due to the possibility of
cross contamination.

So, I will continue my  quest...

Thanks,

Heather