From:
Alan LeGros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Mar 1998 14:06:13 -0600

Hello.  So far, I have been unsuccessful in my search for a local doctor
that can help diagnose my problem of gluten intolerence.  I have checked
all over the net and could not locate anyone closer than Kansas City; 200
miles away.  The local `contact person' from the FAQ file is unreachable,
and I really need to find some help asap.  If you are from the southwest
Missouri area and could help me in any way please email me at:

Thanks, Alan LeGros