From:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joy Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2016 18:56:09 -0400

I just bought a box of these along with their chocolate cream filled cookies and had to pass along my extreme disappointment over them. The photo on the box looks delicious and close to what a "regular" fig newton cookies looks like but they hardly have any filling in them at all. A bite into them results in a mouth full of dry cookie crumbs. They are so bad that I plan on taking them back to the store which is something I never do. Usually I just chalk it up to lesson learned but at $4.50/box (and they were on sale), these are too expensive to let it slide. If you try them, you better have a glass of milk to go with them as that's the only way to get them down !!

Honestly, I can't say the chocolate filled ones are the same but I don't even want to open that box.