Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:09:45 -0400

                      * * *  I N D I A - Including a three day TIGER
SAFARI * * *
                                             February 23 - March 7, 2015

We have never before explored this part of the World.  India is one of
the most fascinating, diverse and exciting places on earth.  It has
given us us Gandhi, curry, the sari, Bollywood, Nehru collar and jackets
and, of course the Taj Mahal.

We'll visit Mumbai (Bombay), Rajasthan, Jaipur, Agra, Delhi - New Delhi
and so much more.

Our guides, hotels, restaurants, motor coaches are all of Top Quality.
We'll even have a hands-on Indian Cooking Lesson, Gluten-free of course.

We are very close to making this ONE OF A KIND Gluten-free Getaway a
Go.  To give an added incentive, we are extending the Early Bird Special
of   $200   Per  Person   until   "JULY 15, 2014".

We invite you to join us on our pioneering Gluten-free journey to India!

* * *   DANUBE RIVER BOAT CRUISE + Post Tour of INNSBRUCK AND MUNICH
August 24 - September 3, 2014                            THIS IS A GO!

L     < < < <

Discover the best of Eastern and Western Old World Europe.  Visiting
Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Melk and more along the Danube River. then
we'll tour the Bavarian and Tyrolean Alps staying in Innsbruck and Munich.

As of this AD, due to a medical cancellation we have a cabin available!
If you are interested please contact us ASAP.

* *   IN THE WORKS:

Tour of Scotland, Wales & Ireland

Tour of Switzerland

Tour of China & Japan

The Best of Safaris in Tanzania and Kenya

European River Boat Cruise

IF YOU HAVE SOMEWHERE YOU'D LIKE FOR US TO CONSIDER FOR A GLUTEN-FREE
GETAWAY - LET US KNOW!

Join us by becoming a member of Bob & Ruth's - receive our informative
Quarterly Newsletter; Member Only Discounts on all of our Gluten-free
Getaways; Participate In Our Members' Test Kitchen and much more.

Send your annual membership check to us in the amount of $40 to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Court      Havre de Grace, MD 21078

CHECK US OUT AT HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM

*******
*******