From:
Teresa Roman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:04:57 EST

I have received the following email after I had already submitted my summary:

Hi, yes we can use cinnamon BUT you need to buy cinnamon sticks and then
grind them up.  Cinnamon in the spice isle always has four in it eventho it
is not listed on the label.  Curry is the other spice you can no longer buy,
it also contains flour.  I bought a cheap coffee grinder at Target ($12.00)
and just use this for spices.