From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2013 23:48:18 -0400

Really, it's true. We took our Brown Sugar Puffs with Penuche Drizzle to an Easter gathering. We watched as cookiee after cookiee disappeared, while the wheat filled cookies just sat on the plate.

Check out our FREE with purchase recipes. The offer was so successful last month that we've extended it until April 15, 2013. Order today!

http://www.yummeeyummee.com/index.html

Have a Yummee Yummee Spring!

The Yummee Yummee Team

and

The Dreamee Dog (Our gluten-free spokespup)

P.S. When you order any Sample Pack, add to the ordering instructions the words "April Fools", and we'll send you a FREE Dreamees mix with your Sample Pack. Plus, you get the FREE recipes until April 15, 2013 with your qualifying order. Don't forget Earth Day this month. Dreamee Dog says, "Peace, love, and gluten-free goodies!"

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com

Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html

Subscribe to TheDreameeDog Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thedreameedog

Like Yummee Yummee on Facebook