From:
Carol Shilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Shilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:26:06 -0500

Just in case you donšt receive mailings from us, I wanted to make sure
everyone was aware of our upcoming Annual Spring Flours Benefit, Friday, May
6th at the Swissotel-Chicago.

Tickets are on sale now and they are going fast.
This year we will feature more than 30 of Chicagošs finest
restaurants/chefs/bakeries and their gourmet gluten-free fare, not to
mention our best-ever live and silent auctions!

The hotel is offering a discounted room rate for those of you from out of
town; just let them know youšre in for the Benefit.

Please follow this link for more information and to reserve your seat today:
http://www.celiacdisease.net/annual-benefit

Best regards,
Carol

Carol M. Shilson
Executive Director
The University of Chicago Celiac Disease Center
5841 S. Maryland Avenue, Suite C-470
MC 4069
Chicago, IL 60637
Hotline: 773-702-7593
Fax: 773-702-0666
www.CeliacDisease.net

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this email message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy/delete all copies of the transmittal. Thank you.