From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:20:14 -0700

The last few times I went to Whole Foods they did
not have the Yorkshire Farms GF Dinosaur-Shaped
Chicken Bites.  This has been a huge favorite in
our house.  This weekend, at the Edgewater, NJ
location, I found Wellshire Kids GF Chicken
Bites.  The package says GLUTEN FREE! on the top,
left-hand corner of the label.  I checked both
websites and although it is not listed on
yorkshire's, www.wellshirefarms.com says formerly
yorkshire farms.  Just wanted to let those of you
who know the product to keep an eye out for the
new labels and brand name.  Enjoy!  Samantha

I have no financial interest in either the
product or the store.