Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 08:56:33 +0200

Shalom all,

My husband just returned from the US with a supply of vitamins. He is
not celiac (our 6 year old is), and I happened to be looking at the
ingredients. Lo and behold, it says in blue and white:
"Contains no preservatives, sugar, starch, salt, wheat, corn, milk, soy
derivatives, artficial flavoring or coloring agents."

They are called TVM-49 Iron free votamins and minerals - foundational
nutrients from LIFE PLUS. Product no. 1008

Distributed by:
Life Plus
Box 3749
Batesville, Arkansas 72503
800-572-8446

He bought them in an Illinois health food store.

I have no interest in this company other than interested curiosity.

Should be good for all of you with multiple intollerances.

Be healthy.

Sharon Marcus