From:
Paul Kagan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 09:25:40 EST

Hi,

        I was just called by Loretta Bell-Winograd.  She is taking orders for
oat Matzoh. (You will all have to make your own decisions about eating oats.)

Machine made oat matzah (shemurah, I believe) is $16.00 / lb box.  Hand made
oat matzoh is $16.00 / three pieces (this may have more chance of
contamination, use at your opwn risk).

Loretta gets this matzoh in Baltimore, and cannot distribute it herself.  I
have agreed to act as a distribution point in the Silver Spring, Kensington,
Wheaton area.  Otherwise,  you will need to get it from her in DC.  She may
try to set up a distribution point in White Oak, etc. but it depends who
offers to help.

Checks should be written to Sweet Creations, and if mailed to Loretta at:

        Loretta Bell-Winograd
        2440 Virginia Avenue, N.W.
        Apt D-405
        Washington, D.C. 20037

        phone:  (202)  296-3198  (please be judicious, she is taking on a big
                                  task)

If you are in the Baltimore area, it may be better to call Sweet Creations and
get it directly.  I don't know if they ship, but you can call them.   They are
at

        Sweet Creations Gourmet Gift
        3505 Pinkney Rd
        Baltimore, MD 21215-3749