From:
Karen Phipps <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 12:16:36 -0400

I have just returned from a marvelous Bed & Breakfast in the Muskokas, north
of Toronto, Ontario Canada.

This fantastic place is called Dreamcatcher Bed & Breakfast. The hosts are
Dan and Linda Yielding.

They offer superb accommodation, breakfast and they truly know how to create
Gluten free breakfasts for those of us who cannot tolerate any gluten.  The
gluten free meals are prepared and cooked  separately to prevent any cross
contamination.

For anyone interested in contacting them I have included their address,
phone number and email address.

Dan & Lynda Yielding
Dreamcatcher Bed and Breakfast
Box 173