From:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb & Eric <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2007 19:05:19 -0400

We are a family of  3 celiacs.  We have routinely been tested with the
following blood tests to make sure we are following the diet.

tTG IGA

anti gliadin IGA

anti gliadin IGG

endomysial IGA

reticulin IGA

reticulin IGG

We have been negative up until now.  The lab our blood was sent to (Lab
Corp) ran a tTG IGG on one of us.  We have never had that tested before.  It
was not on the doctors prescription, but they ran it anyway.  So, that came
out positive, but all the other ones came back negative.  Has anyone had a
similar experience?  Could the tTG IGG represent any other food issues?  We
do not have any outward symptoms when we ingest gluten, so I have no idea if
and when we eat something by mistake.  To the best of my knowledge, we are
not.  I would appreciate any information, and I will summarize.  Just to
repeat.it is not the tTG IGA that came back positive, it was the tTG IGG.

Thanks!