From:
Mail-Order BeautyQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 10:32:24 -0400

I just wanted to enter the information I have gathered on Organic yogurts
over the last week in response to the postings of the last few days.

I called Stoneyfield Farms, and concluded from their information that NONE
of their yogurts should be ingested by Celiacs.  They do not know the
origins of some of their ingredients, including "Natural Flavors".

Horizon also should be considered NOT gluten-free as they do not know the
origin of their Natural Flavors.  I know that Plain does not have Natural
Flavors, but I am choosing NOT to ingest any of their flavors due to their
level of uncertainty on their ingredients.

I would LOVE to find a gf yogurt, if anyone knows of any.  I have searced
the archives to no avail.  Above all, I would like a NONDAIRY yogurt, but
I know that Silk (White Wave) yogurt uses Vanilla in all their flavored
"no-gurt", which is POSITIVELY ABSOLUTELY made from a wheat alcohol.

Just thought you guys might appreciate this info.  Again, if you know of a
gf yogurt, I would love a referral and will summarize once I call all the
manufacturers to confirm this!  Thanks!

 Joanna F. Schroeder
Creator, College Kids' Chronic Pain Resource: support for students living
with Chronic Pain Disorders and other life-long ailments.

Please See  http://www.delphi.com/collegepain