From:
Christian Gassler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 16:02:09 -0500

Hi to All

The Swiss Celiac Associations have changed their addresses.
For information and contacts write to or call...

   (LANGUAGE: GERMAN/DEUTSCH)
Schweizerische IG fuer Zoeliakie
c/o Anita Dimas
Reichensteinerstrasse 15
CH-4053 Basel, Switzerland
tel ++41 (61) 271-6217
fax ++41 (61) 271-6218

   (LANGUAGE: FRENCH, FRANCAIS)
Association Suisse de la Coeliakie
Secretariat
2, AV.Agassiz
CH-1001 Lausanne, Switzerland
tel ++41 (21) 319-7111
fax ++41 (21) 319-7910

   (LANGUAGE: ITALIAN, ITALIANO)
Gruppo Celiachia della Svizzera Italiana
CH-6512 Giubiasco, Switzerland
tel ++41 (91) 857-3454

These Groups can be addressed in their relative languages;
english, deutsch, francais, italiano is also handled directly
by Christian Gassler, [log in to unmask]

I also ask the Swiss subscribers of this list to contact me.
The Swiss organisations are planning to go online and is
looking for help. Mail to [log in to unmask]
Ich bitte die schweizer AbonnentInnen dieser Liste, sich bei
mir zu melden: [log in to unmask]
Je prie les abonnes suisses de cette liste de me contacter
directement: [log in to unmask]
Ai abonnenti svizzeri: scrivermi con email per favore

Christian, Basel, Switzerland,
for the Schweizerische IG fuer Zoeliakie