From:
Erin Booth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 12:25:29 CST

A long time ago, I asked for information on using juice fasting as a
remedy for the occasional "gluten incident" -- specifically, whether
taking a break from solid food makes your digestive system
better or worse.  Most responses I got were positive -- that many
found juice fasting helpful, but only for 2-3 days max.  One person
fasted for 6-7 days at a time, but was very careful about vitamins &
other nutrients.  Another person suggested combining fruit &
veggie juices for a good blend of nutrients & combining hot veggie &
cold fruit juices to counteract boredom.

And here's a website offered by another kind respondant:
http//www.nutramed.com/zeno/cp1.htm

Thanks everyone!
Erin
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada