From:
Kim Turet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Turet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 07:04:45 -0400

Hello All!

We will be visiting a number of colleges this summer with my older
daughter and my younger celiac daughter will be coming along.  This
will be the first time that we will have attempted to travel since her
diagnosis about 5 years ago (other than trips to the shore where we
stay at a place that has a kitchen).  I was hoping that perhaps some
of you live near or have traveled near some of the colleges we will be
visiting and may know of some gluten free places to eat and/or stop to
purchase gluten free food in or around these areas.  Any info would be
most helpful!

We will be visiting:   Princeton (NJ),   Yale (New Haven,CT),
Wesleyan(MIddletown, CT),    Middlebury (VT),    Bucknell (Lewisburg,
PA),    University of North Carolina Chapel Hill (NC),    College of
William & Mary (Williamsburg, VA) and  Johns Hopkins (Baltimore, MD)
before heading back home to southeastern, PA.

(Even places that might be in route between say:   Yale and
MIddlebury,  or Middlebury and Bucknell, or Philly & UNC, or UNC and
William & Mary would be welcome.

I know we will need to bring a lot of our own food but it sure would
be nice to be able to eat at a restaurant or to pull over along the
way and purchase something at a market or health food store!

Thanks so much in advance!   It is so wonderful to be able to tap into
the wealth of experience that exists within this group!

Kim in PA