From:
Sharon Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 2002 15:18:08 -0600

April is here and I'm excited to announce that Dr. Kenneth Fine will be
speaking in Topeka, Kansas, on Sunday, April 21st at 2:30 p.m.  It will
be held on the campus of Washburn University, Henderson Learning Center,
Room 112, at 19th & Jewell.  A parking lot (that is usually closed to
the public) will be open that Sunday directly on the south side of
Henderson.  Enter the south door, go up one flight of stairs and Room
112 is near that area.  There is no charge, and we are encouraging
everyone to come and hear what Dr. Fine has to say.  If you are new to
CD or have not heard of Dr. Fine, he is a gastroenterologist with 15
years research and clinical experience in the area of food sensitivity
and intestinal inflammatory syndromes.  He founded the Intestinal Health
Institute, a not-for-profit research and public health Institute, to
serve the public directly through medical research, education, and
awareness.  Additional information on the Intestinal Health Institute is
located at www.intestinalhealth.org .

Please e-mail me if you have questions about directions to Washburn
University or if you have any other questions.  Hope to see you there.
Sunday afternoon should be a great day to venture out and learn more
about CD.  Supporting research and gaining the knowledge can help all of
us and those who follow after us.  See ya there.

Sharon Larson, President
Topeka Celiac Support Group