From:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Sokolowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 20:24:56 -0400

I was the one who origianlly posted info about Veratrum Alb 30c, based on info given me by my homeopath/md.

A dose is 2 pills under the tongue.  If you take it at the first sign, the odds are you will stop the reaction cold.  If you have diarrhea, take 2 pills after each bowel movement.

The Veratrum will take care of diarrhea, nausea, headache, etc.

Veratrum Alb 30c costs about
$5 in a health food store

All this info is the archives, btw

One other thing to go along with this info.  All newbies should work on their leaky gut.  Celiacs get "leaky gut sydrome" which leads to lactose intolerance and may, if not healed, lead to colon cancer.  My nutritionist, who teaches of the graduate level recommended that we take WITH EACH MEAL ONE PROBIOTICS COMPLEX AND ONE L-GLUTAMINE.  Glutamine gets oxygen to the brain and acts as a catalyst for the probitoics, a super acidophilus with 5 billion bacteria in each capsule.It takes 4 months to heal the gut and a gf diet alone take roughly 5 years.  In the meantime, stay off all cow's milk products since it will be working against itself.  You will start feeling better within just a few days