From:
Joel Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 14:11:28 -0600

Do persons with CD have to worry about absorbing gluten through the skin?
One of my sons has CD, but our other kids don't.

Up until his diagnosis about 2 months ago, one of his chores had been
washing dishes. Can he safely wash dishes that have been in contact with
gluten that the other kids have eaten or will he get contaminated through
the skin?

Thanks.

Joel Roth