From:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Koenig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 19:51:29 -0500

This is a reminder for next week's R.O.C.K. Meeting. It will be held on
Thursday, January 13, 7 p.m.
Room D2-22
Cincinnati Children's Hospital
Adults and children are welcome.
**Carol Ulner from 123 Gluten Free will be there with samples of their
mixes. We have been extremely happy with all of the mixes we have tried.
They are easy to make and available at Jungle Jims.
**Also, I thought we could discuss issues surrounding GF eating out with
children. Feel free to bring any info you have that you find helpful when
eating out.
**You are welcome to bring a kid friendly gluten free snack to share at the
meeting. Be sure to bring the recipe.
For directions go to: http://www.geocities.com/cinci_celiac/ and click on
map and directions for general meetings.
**emai
l me with any questions or to get on our R.O.C.K. mailing list.
Beth