From:
Jayne Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 17:06:04 -0400

listmates
i am a biopsy diagnosed celiac and have severe anemia which lead to a referral
to a hemotologist who performed a bone marrow test. i have just learned
that my
bone marrow no longer has any iron left. i tried to receive intraveneous iron
and went into anaphalactic shock. i am now attempting liquid iron on an empty
stomach. i was also told that my white blood cell count is higher than
expected
and there are alot of immature cells which could be a precondition for
myloedysplasia. My blood count is now up to 8 from 6. i have had dh
symptoms in
the past and was diagnosed with cd in april. has anyone else been to the
hemotologist in addition to the gastrointologist due to anemia or other
unusual
blood conditions?

thanks for taking the time to get back to me, your a great group and i have
learned a ton from all of you! -jayne in n.j.