From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:58:19 GMT

>Our daughter's gastroenterologist contacted us this week and was
>wondering if we had information related to Celiac Disease (basic info-
>Diet Sheets- FAQ'S- History/diagnosis/treatment ) written in the
>Spanish language.

Gluten Intolerance Group of NA has this information in Spanish.  From the
US support reference file at our WWW site.

Contacts:
   group address
      PO Box 23053
      Seattle, WA  98102
      (206) 325-6980
      (206) 320-1172 (fax)
Internet:
   group, [log in to unmask]
   Cynthia R Kupper, [log in to unmask]

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners