From:
Skuzzo Fredrico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 1996 21:51:23 +1200

My turn :)

My particular favourite for lasgana is to use three layers of the large
round corn chips with the meat mixture in between... extreeeemely tasty.

I think we are quite lucky here in New Zealand... the purity of most foods
is quite high... I have seen references to flour being added to the likes
of cream cheese etc, and couldn't imagine that happening in NZ.

On the other side of the coin... finding some things, like gluten free
bakeries and pasta ranges etc is more difficult given the population is
just over 3 million... a case of supply and demand, and the demand isn't
there.

Hi and bye...

Pete...

If you thought the logic of a signature file was to discuss the ramifications
of tribal society on the modern views of the avante-garde underculture ebbing
 and flowing its way through modern civilisation... Then I have the names of
        several reputable psychiatrists who want to be your friend
         Boing! Just call me Skuzzo... but don't call me Parsnip...
-