From:
Mary Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:12:35 -0400

On the following site:

http://www.fda.gov/ohrms/dockets/meetings/cmeetings.htm  you can find the
Federal Register notice http://www.fda.gov/OHRMS/DOCKETS/98fr/072501b.pdf of
the public hearing on the "Presence and Labeling of Allergens in Foods" on
August 13.  If you go to the website listed to register for the hearings,
it's not listed, though the registration deadline is Aug. 6.  An inquiry
produced the following directions.  Probably the more people who speak up on
behalf of celiacs, the better.  I plan to.

Mary Thorpe