From:
Mail-Order BeautyQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 11:44:03 -0400

Well, it seems that there are three brands of gf aspirin, Wal-Mart's
"Equate", Anacin and Bayer beside the caffeine containing Excederin.  The
person who said the Wal-Mart brand was gf didn't site calling to have that
confirmed, however.  A response cited recently calling to check on Bayer
and Anacin was checked on last October.  I appreciate all the help from
everyone and I am off to buy some Bayer!  What a great group you all are!

PS other people said to check with the pharmacist - and I think that is
generally good advice but I trust NO ONE.  I knwo I sound paranoid but I
react so violently and with my low body weight and low blood pressure,
gluten reactions are always potentially life threatening.

 Joanna F. Schroeder
Creator, College Kids' Chronic Pain Resource: support for students living
with Chronic Pain Disorders and other life-long ailments.
Please See  http://www.delphi.com/collegepain