From:
Amy Blumenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 1997 15:28:29 EST

I was surprised by the recent posting that Skittles and Starburst are G-F.  As
Halloween approaches, I wonder if anyone knows of other commercial candy treats
that are confirmed g-f.  Each year it's a stress-filled holiday for my
celiac daughter, now 7, as we sort through the bag of treats and have to put
the overwhelming majority of the take in the untouchable gluten pile.  To my
celiac child, trick-or-treating can seem like a cruel trick, as she's given all
this "loot" and then has to renounce it.  Thanks for your help!

Amy
Ohio, U.S.A.